Impireum has a certified therapeutic recreation specialist on staff who has been trained to help individuals overcome issues that impede their leisure time. She will help you develop a plan incorporating more leisure activities into your life. Some of her ideas and suggestions will encourage you to become more socially active, open to meeting new people, and visiting new places so you can sustain healthy adult leisure habits. Our ultimate goal is to help you reduce stress and maintain or improve your mental health wellness.
Backed by Credibility and Experience
The National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (NCTRC), deems a CTRS to be a qualified professional providing recreational therapy services.* With personal access to a CTRS, rest assured you get professionalism and quality care to adhere to the standards set by NCTRC.
Our certified therapeutic recreation specialist has over 10 years of experience in the mental health field to assist you in your mental wellness. We work with you to design a program specifically for you!
We Use a 3-Step Process to Support Your Needs
- Step 1: A Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) will meet with you to determine if treatment is recommended.
- Step 2: If treatment is recommended, the therapist will perform a formal assessment to identify goals to
work on for treatment.
- Step 3: You and the therapist will then determine the appropriate plan for you to meet your treatment needs
Please Note: If services are not recommended you will be notified upfront and have no charge for consulting with the CTRS.
- Reduce boredom
- Plan recreational time to fit your life
- Find places to go for enjoyment
- Structure leisure time (time away from responsibilities)
- Replace negative leisure habits
- Manage idle time
- Develop ways to connect with others and meet new friends
- Identify things to do when bored
- Maintain action by serving as an accountability partner
- Support creating a monthly, daily, and/or weekly recreation calendar
$300/Four (4) weeks
No Insurance/Cash Only