Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2 – 3 years (Preferred)
Location: Katy, TX
Impireum Psychiatric Group is seeking professional and experienced office Front Desk Administrators with experience in healthcare for our Katy, TX location. Ideal candidates should be experienced in delivering face-to-face and over the phone customer service within a medical setting. Candidate must have a high school diploma with 2 years previous front desk greeting and administrating experience. This position answers to their respective Office Manager who will delegate additional responsibilities as required.
Duties Include but Not Limited to:
- Answer phones, operating a switchboard, and scheduling meetings.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Send email and faxes.
- Take and relay messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Any other tasks required.
- High School Diploma Required
- 2 Years Reception Experience in any medical office setting or relevant experience required
- Must Be able to pass a drug Screen