During her internship, she developed a passion for counseling children who have experienced trauma by providing Play Therapy. She is currently working towards her certification as a Registered Play Therapist. She also has experience providing treatment for Adolescents and Adults suffering from anxiety, depression, and trauma both individually and in group therapy in a behavioral health hospital.
Bonnie deeply believes that each person has an innate ability within themselves to grow and heal. She utilizes a Person-Centered Approach to meet the individual person where they are now and help guide them toward their unique goals.
Bonnie is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Texas and a member of the American Counseling Association and the Association for Play Therapy.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Children and Adolescents: 4 – 14 years only
- License No. & State: 84883, TX
- Years in Practice: 8 Months (As of March 2021)
- Supervisor: Ayesha Lakhani, MA, LPC-S, RPT-S, NCC, CART
- Supervisor License: Texas / 61484
Methods of Payments
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Cigna PPO