She is a member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for nursing and the American Nurses Association.Myisha completed a nursing internship at Ben Taub Hospital psychiatric medical surgical unit. She was the President of the African American Nursing Student Association during her undergraduate studies. She has extensive clinical experience in both inpatient and outpatient psychiatry.
Myisha is currently a provider at the inpatient and outpatient programs at Westpark Springs Hospital as well as working with individuals across the lifespan (Adult, Child & Adolescent).
- Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Across the Lifespan)
- Child and Adolescent
- Ages 8+
- General Adult
- License No. & State: 1071473 – Texas
- Years in Practice: RN/PMHNP 8 years (as of 2022)
Methods of Payments
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Humana PPO/Tricare
- United Health Care PPO